iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

May has arrived.
Friday, May 4, 2012 | 0 Lover

Yo guys. Yeah it's weird seeing me updating my blog nowadays. Uhm well, I'm lazy. Ahaha. I think I don't even have readers now, lol idc lah. Now I'm blogging bout May. I'm late, but who cares. It's just May the forth :p hehe. K lets start.... 

It's hard saying 'goodbye' to April, cause April was being so awesome to me. 6th April was my birthday. 7th April was the day I celebrated my birthday with my friends :) and on the same day Enchancers celebrated Greyson Day too. We skyped call with him. ;) my mum bought me HOTTN album, poster and a notebook with Grey's picture as the cover. She also won the Meet and Greet passes for me! Awhh I love my mum !! <3 she's so supportive. :') Alhamdullilah, I'm grateful to have her. 

15th April was the day I went to the Meet and Greet. Well at first I was alone and bored, but then I met Rachel, Elena, Quan and Syasya. ;') we fangirled a lot that day. I miss them :c and ohhh, what's more awesome on 15th April? I met and hugged Grey. He talked to me. We took a picture. He took the card I made for him. OMG, I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. 

17th April, went to Grey's concert at KL Live for the second time. Even though I was in the party zone, I don't really care actly. I can't see him clearly when he's on stage cause there were crazy bitches in front of me. Lol k whatever. I enjoyed. :-) and ya know whats awesomest? I get to meet Grey again!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went backstage, hehe. Eh I don't sneak in okay?! My father has a friend who works there, so yeahh. I can. He called me 'sweetheart' and honey <3 omg omg omg. 

And I miss April already :( fuck time ......... 

I KNOW THAT I WILL HATE MAY. PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THE MID-YEAR EXAMINATION. SO EFFIN' NOT READY !!!!!!! UGHHH. BUT I'LL LOVE IT TOO BECAUSE I'M GOING TO SYDNEY, YEAYYY. :DDD 

I should go study now. Stop tweeting and blogging. Lol, kbye everyoneeee. xx




Older Post | Newer Post