iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 | 0 Lover
Hey, today I went to Greyson's concert. It was so so awesome. Even though I'm in the party zone, not JS Zone. I'm so jealous of my friends who gets the JS Zone :( like seriously. But hell yeah, I enjoyed the concert. So after the concert's finished, I saw my dad talking to his friend who's the owner of the KL Live. :D okay. Then my dad's friend said to me "so this is the girl whose been dying to meet greyson? oh, next time if greyson's here again, you're the first I'll invite." and I was like, awhhh. Haha. After that my dad talked to the boss of UMM, which is his close friend. Suddenly miracle happens. He said "come, bring your daughter here. I'm bringing her to greyson." and I said "what?! seriously?! for the second time?!" and my whole family gets damn excited. As I walk in the backstage, I saw Greyson. And he called me. :') "hey sweetheart, wanna take a picture with me?" and I get so excited and I hugged him. I said "I love you." and he said "I love you too honey."  I can't describe my feelings at that time, asdfghjkl :'D and I said goodbye to Greyson :-/ I don't want to actually.

Bestest birthday gift ever for the year. I love you Greyson Chance :'D forever an Enchancer.

P/S : I'm not showing off okay? I know everyone will share their happy moments right? So am I. Don't hate okay. :)

Older Post | Newer Post