iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

6 APRIL 2012
Sunday, April 8, 2012 | 0 Lover
Assalamualaikum and hello everyone, as y'all know 6th April is my birthday. So, many people wished me the happy birthday thingy on Facebook. Yeah I appreciate that, but does it make us happy if our loved ones don't wish us? No. I was so excited the day before my birthday because I really hoped they'd all wished me. But they don't. I'm happy that I celebrated my birthday with my friends but it's still nothing if my loved ones aren't there. Hm kay, that's for now. Bye. xo

Older Post | Newer Post