iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Hmm.
Wednesday, March 28, 2012 | 0 Lover
Hey, so today I didn't go to school again. Its been 2 days since I didn't go to school for this week. I didn't ponteng okay. I fell sick. But I feel so like wanna go to school. Bored laa at home, can online only. But have to take meds and must rest all day. Ishh, I hate being sick. :'/ oh, last 2 days some of my friends told me to get well soon. My crush also okay. xD ahhh thanks guys :* you guys so caring. I love you.

Actly I'm bored, thats why I made this post. Gtg for now, headache. :(

Byeee. xo

Older Post | Newer Post