iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Boy.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 | 0 Lover
Hey boy, umm ... I miss you so much. Yea, so much. Too bad I'm too shy to tell you. It's been 3 months since we split up. You told me that you don't want to carry on with this relationship anymore a week before your birthday. Why? I was thinking of giving you a special gift but then I changed my mind. Why must you be the one who asked me for that? Guess I loved you too much. I know I'm not perfect, but I thought you would accept me just the way I am. No, you don't. I'm not happy when I'm not with you, seriously. If I could turn back the time, I would say no for us to break this relationship. 10 months is damn over. I feel like it's yesterday you said that you loved me. (':

I couldn't accept the fact that we're just friends now. Sorry but I'm still living in the past. I still have dreams about us. You once told me that you liked her. I'm sad because you're happy without me, while I don't feel the same. Why the hell am I falling for you when all you can do is fall for her? If you want her, go get her. Once you get her, don't take her for granted. Love her more than anyone else. But don't love her more than you love your family, that's fcking heartless. Tell her she's beautiful, often. Don't you dare compare her to any girl. Okay? :'>

Do not treat her like you treated me. She deserves more. Ok, please be happy without me. I don't exist in your life anymore. I couldn't continue. Maybe that's all. Hope you're happy k? I LOVE YOU NO MATTER SHIT HAPPENS.

Kbye. xo

Older Post | Newer Post