iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Friday :D
Friday, February 3, 2012 | 0 Lover
Hello everyone! It's finally Friday! Hooraay! Friday nights are about to enjoy! Lol. Okay, just wanna share that on 8th and 9th Feb, I'm going to a camp wif mah year 6 fwenss. Lol. Pray for our safety k? ;'} and I hope I will be in the same group with my buds, I don't want anyone else! Haha but yea. Hm me iz very scared okay. We're going to the jungle. Y'know, I'm not used to that kind of stuffs :/ but I have to fight my fears. My friends are there too :) so .. just chill. K maybe that's all for now. I'm online through phone so I have no idea what to write abt. Bye! xx

Older Post | Newer Post