iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Camp ;D
Thursday, February 9, 2012 | 0 Lover
Hey everyone! I just came back from the camp, hehe. So tired y'know. But it's worth it. I learned something. Okay, so I'm gonna write abt what we did there :D

On the first day, we left around 8 liddat. In the bus we played some games. Yeah fun. :3 Then reach there, heard some 'taklimat'. And we also were divided into groups. Luckily I was in the same group with Scha, Uzma and Nisa' :D

Then we went to our dorm to rest for a while. After that we got an explorace! It's the team work time. It's so fun and challenging. One of the most challenging activity is we had to touch worms. Ewww :/

K skip skip skip ....... at night we did some fun activities. But I don't think I need to write abt that lol. Then around 12:40 a.m. we went out for the night walking. Omg scariest part ever. The boys had to walk alone while the girls had to walk with a partner. I was so scared, felt like crying lol okay.

We slept around 2 and woke up at 3:30. Haha, then get ready. After that got the aerobic dance. Then skip skip, we went jungle trekking. It was DOUBLE VERY challenging :3

After finished jungle trekking, we swam at the pool! It was very fun lorghh haha. K then lunch. After that, get ready to go home! Woohooooo xD
I was so excited, I missed my house. Lol.

The end. :)) today is Friday and I didn't go to school. Hey, I got reasons k. My shoes were wet and dirty and I only got a pair. So yeahh. Wow, this is long :O haha, just read it okay? ^.^ That's all for now. Bye! xx

P/S : One of the facilitator is so hot ;o I'm insecure lol. His name is Rizal. Everyone called him abang Rizal, hihi :} I should've said goodbye -.-

Older Post | Newer Post