iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Will stay calm.
Monday, January 9, 2012 | 0 Lover

As you know, I'm already 12 years old in the year 2012. Yes, I'm gonna face the UPSR on 11th September. I think so. Hehe. :} 

The teachers said we're gonna have tests after the CNY hols. So must prepare. I hope it's not that hard, but if I study, I know it's going to be fine. :) Teacher Sherry said, whatever we do, blessings are important. Okay, I'll remember that ... :')  

Hm I hope this week will be awesome enough for me. We don't have to study in le class ;p but we have to listen to some 'ceramah' in the hall. And oh, Wednesday and Thursday we're having the cross-country training. It'll be fun because I and my friends run for fun. Teheee. 

I think that's enough for today. Will update later.
Goodbye. xx 

Older Post | Newer Post