iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Nobody is excited for tmr. ;3
Sunday, January 29, 2012 | 0 Lover
School is going to start tmr. Me no like okay -_- It's not just me. Everyone. Time flies so fast~ haih. I enjoyed too much this hols, so yeah. I am still in the holiday mood.

Then on 6th and 7th Feb are public holidays! I iz the very can't wait! :D I wanna hang out. This school hols I didn't get to hang. I mean, with my friends. Haha.

Now what I'll do is watch AJL while doing my homework. I don't want Najwa Latif to win k? Hahaha bye readers.

#shortpost :3

Older Post | Newer Post