iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Life in the new year. :)
Wednesday, January 18, 2012 | 0 Lover

Assalamualaikum everyone. :) lama tak update blog hehe. Okay, so today I'm gonna blog about my life in the new year. 

On the first day of school, was kinda boring. Maybe I still haven't got the mood yet. But day by day, kinda fun. But lotsa homework laa. -.- hm I need to be patient. Only few months left until UPSR. :')

As y'know, I'm the librarian at school. And I was picked as le penolong ketua pengawas. :B haha many works to do. The ketua, do nothing. :3 not fair man, not fair. -_- but I think I like it haha. Then we're gonna do perlantikan. Teacher Alia said I have to plan on the songs and the event. We need to make it awesome this year. Not like the past years. ;3 er. 

Hm I have this one friend of mine. She always say harsh words without reasons and she likes to condemn people. And also hypocrite. I don't hate her, but .... I just don't like that kind of attitude. It's annoying and not good. To this 'one friend of mine' sorry if you think I insulted you. I was just saying. I don't hate you.

Idk what to write eh. That's all for now?
Byee! xx

Older Post | Newer Post