iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

.
Friday, January 27, 2012 | 0 Lover

Omg, sad post again? K sorry. But idk where should I express my feelings anymore. No one wants to listen. Blog is the most suitable place. 

When I tell people how much I miss him, they don't get it. Ha you don't understand. It's a first love kinda thing. No matter how bad he hurt me, I'll never be over him. I compare him to every guy and no one is him. It's really hard because I hate him but at the same time I effin' love him so much. Maybe I don't hate him .. maybe I just hate the things he did. It's hard to explain. K. 

Many people asked me to forget him. So yeah, I'm trying. Whatever. I think I'm stupid enough for this. So byee. 




Older Post | Newer Post