iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

SORRY GIRL.
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 | 0 Lover
Hey guys. :) There's this girl who hates me so much. But it's okay, I don't hate her that much. Like as what I posted, I don't wanna fight anymore. ;) girl, sorry if you're annoyed with my attitude. I don't act like "hey I'm 17." -.- but I'm also not that immature. And yea, memang I terasa with your post. Cause you're the only one who love to talk about my age :) why would you say Imma copycat? I didn't even copy others. :3 sorry again. I didn't even ask you to hate me. Sorry guuuuurl (:

Older Post | Newer Post