iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Nothing Special.
Friday, December 9, 2011 | 0 Lover

I need someone who will always be there for me when I need em'. But I guess no one does. I just got to know that, everybody leaves. No one stays with me.

As you know, I'm single now. Kay, I didn't cry. But I felt really sad. I miss him, okay? I miss him. He doesn't care about me at all now. That sounds sad ;3 hmm. He's going to high school next year, I hope he won't forget me. I hope he'll find someone better than me. High school girls are damn prettier aitee? (';

I wanna say something to my bestfriend, hihi. Raihanah. (: she's been listening to my problems, all this while. Thankyou so much okay sayang? Iloveyou ;-*

One more thing, I miss my ohsem bestfriend. Sumpah lama gilaa tak jumpa dia ;o cepat habis kan your 'work' tu okay? I wanna meet you. Hihi, imissyou darl. (;

That's all for today. 
Bye! xx

Older Post | Newer Post