iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

I DON'T WANT TO MISS YOU, ACTUALLY. BUT I CAN'T.
Thursday, December 29, 2011 | 0 Lover

I really want you back. But I know I can't. Oh how I wished I could turn back the time. :'/

Y'know what, you're the first boy that made me cry. Before this, I never cried because of a boy. Yes, you're the first. Many people told me to stay strong, but I can't .. thanks to le people who heard my problems (': i love you guys.

I hope you'll find someone better than me k? Just better. But don't forget me cause I won't.

Idk what to write now. Maybe that's all? Stay happy k. Byee. xx

P/S : I MISS YOUR JOKES, I MISS YOUR SMILE, I MISS YOUR WORDS. AND I MISS YOU, A LOT. 

Older Post | Newer Post