iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Monday, December 12, 2011 | 0 Lover
Had an epic shizz at school today. Haha lol. But got lotsa homework T_T. I'm such a lazy-ass, what do the teachers expect? Hmm, luckily my bro's here. Maybe he can help me, hehe. K, I wanna go online the Facebook. But I can't log in my account through my dad's iPhone. But then I logged in my cousin's account, and hacked. ;p dafuqqq, only my account cannot be logged in. -.-' I'm so damn bored right now, I think I should eat. :B lololol. But just read Greyson's status at Facebook, he said he wanna send Christmas cards to Malaysia! Awwwwwwwww. :D can't wait for it. It's only for Malaysia okay? Be jelly guys :P And.. I'm trying my best to be happy today, hope that I'll not cry again. ;') and I miss him. ;/ Oh ya, I miss my bestfriend too. I miss her so much. Okay, that's all. Bye.

Older Post | Newer Post