iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

DON'T FORGET ME.
Wednesday, December 7, 2011 | 0 Lover
Y'know what? I miss you so much. Seriously. I want you to miss me too, but I know you don't. I need to hear your voice now. We can no longer be like this in 2012. We'll have our own path. I hope you won't forget me, I hope you'll miss me. And I hope that, my hopes will not be just hopes. :') Omg, I'm so effin' not ready for 2012. 2011 has so many sweet memories. (': I just hope 2012 will not be tough for me. Time flies really fast. I feel like we just met last night. :'> kay, I can't accept the fact that you're gonna leave me. I can't accept the fact that I'm leaving you too. :'/ I hope you'll do the best in life. And I hope you'll be hoping that for me too. I hope I am still gonna be a part of your happiness. And I want you to know that if you're happy, then I'm happy. Iloveyou.

Older Post | Newer Post