iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

BEST. FRIEND.
Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 1 Lover

I'm sad now. Yea I'm sad. It's because of my best friend. I love her too much. If she did something not right to me, I will easily feel sad. I know that attitude is not good but I just love her so much. I don't want her to leave me. She's my true friend, forever and ever. 

What I feel sad about now is that I think she didn't appreciate what I did to her. I'm not expecting anything from her, but I don't feel like I'm being appreciated. I hate that. :'(

Please don't leave me. I can't live without you, best friend. D':
Iloveyou.

Kbyee. xx

P/S : This post wasn't meant to make my best friend feel sad. I just want her to know my feelings. Sorry okay? I don't mean to hurt you. FOREVER BESTIES. :') ♥ 

Older Post | Newer Post