iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

AVRIL! :D ♥
Wednesday, December 28, 2011 | 0 Lover
Assalamualaikum and hello guys. :) so today my post is not about what I love about Avril or something. It's about her concert in Malaysia next year! :D

Actly, I don't even know that she'll be coming. But then Zoe told me and I get truly excited. :DD thanks ZoZo for the info! Laaafchiuuuu.



She's pretty aitee? Love her music damn much. I, once cried when I listened to Wish You Were Here. :') 
She's just amazing. ((:

I hope I can go to her concert. Dad, free ticks please. ;) heeee lol. I wanna go with Zoe. Hmm ..
Please gimme the chance to go to her concert ;'>

Hm maybe that's all. Any new infos, I'll update later. So, bye! :))



Older Post | Newer Post