iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

YES, I TRUE-LY LOVE MUSIC. YOU CARE?
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | 1 Lover


For last few days, I brought my music player to school. I know it's not allowed but I don't really care. Lol, school's almost done x) haha. Back to the story. My friends and I had to help my teacher. I had done my works, so I listened to my music player. Then one of my friends suddenly scolded me. She said I'm such a lazy-ass. Fuckyou, my works done okay -.- 

Just shut the hell up and do your work. No need to care about me kay sayang? I finished my work (:
Or you jelly about my music player? HAHAHAHAHA.

P/S : Sorry for my harsh words. I'm mad -.-'

#Yeah, short post. :]

Older Post | Newer Post