iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Unlucky Day.
Thursday, November 3, 2011 | 0 Lover
3/11/2011. --> Unlucky day.

Today sucks. It's the worst day ever. I cried, you know? I know I'm not strong enough.



Things that happened today :
- Had a fight with him *but luckily we're kinda okay again (:
- My house phone can not be used
- My cell phone lost ( fcuk -..- )
- Had a bad stomach ache

I don't really care about the house phone, but my cell phone? Damn, I need to find it by tomorrow! To anyone whose gonna call or text me tomorrow, if I didn't answer the call or text, that means I'm still searching for my phone kay :]

I HATE TODAY. I HATE TODAY. I HATE TODAY. I HATE TODAY.

I'm happy for the people who feel happy for today :'> enjoy your life :]. I know everybody has their own "unlucky day" but why it has to be my WORST DAY EVER? Ughh -.- I hate it when I cry. Only Taylor Swift understand my feelings :') #haha

4/11/11 --> Please be good tomorrow . Sincerely, Ain.

Older Post | Newer Post