iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

Okay, it's about him again.
Sunday, November 27, 2011 | 1 Lover


Greyson Michael Chance. That boy is always stucked on my mind. I dunno how to get him out, lol. Since I went to his showcase, I fell in love with him. HAHAHAHAHA, I sound stupid :3 


Kay, I've been dreaming about him for 2 days. And nope, I'm not kidding x) can you believe that? Hewhewhew :)


He's cute. He's talented. He's amazing. I LOVE HIM. Trololol. I'm now a Greysonator. But being a Greysonator doesn't stop me from being a Belieber. I'm forever a Belieber. :D


Short post. :] kayy, that's all. 
Bye! xoxo 

Older Post | Newer Post