iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

I MISS THE OLD YOU.
Sunday, November 27, 2011 | 0 Lover
We knew each other via Facebook. Kay, at first we're just friends. Then I really wanted to know you more. So we chatted everyday, and now we're best friends :D we texted everyday. It's so cool to get to know you. Yesterday you texted me, but I didn't reply cause I got something urgent. But I texted you back. You replied, tu pun mcm nak taknak je. You said you're fine, but the way you text me is like I give a shit --'. I'm sick of your attitude. Kau cepat lupa kawan, kau cepat suka kawan baru. We're not best friends anymore then. Kbye.

Older Post | Newer Post