iloveyou

TalesThe BossDarlinksCredits
/>

Bonjour.


If you're here then you got swag.

I love you.


Allah, Nabi Muhammad & Family ♥
N ♥
Zuhairah ♥
Nurul Izzati ♥
Divya Shini ♥
Nur Azmatul Uzma ♥
Yuin Quan Choy ♥
Syazwani Hannani ♥
Shahirah ♥
Raihanah ♥

GMC.
Tuesday, November 15, 2011 | 1 Lover

He's so fucking cute rite? He's Greyson Chance. I started to like him since last year, but now I'm crazy over him. LOLOL. Lepas je balik dari showcase dia kan, semua orang sibuk nak minat dia. Pffftt, yang tak pergi pun nak sibuk. Seriously, menyibuk gila -.-' 

He came to Malaysia last week. Yeah, I went to his showcase with my friend. It's awesome dude :'D
But I didn't get to meet him :'( ada yang dapat jumpa dia :'3 jealous sial  -.-

I hope he'll come to Malaysia again by doing a concert. If he did not plan to come back here, I'll make sure he did :D 

Skrg ramai yg dah pakai nama Greyson kan? Dulu Bieber. Alaaa, bukan sedap pun nama korang combine dengan nama Greyson. :P


Older Post | Newer Post